World Energy Outlook 2012
11/12/2012 – The Energy Information Administration recently published World Energy Outlook 2012 which presents authoritative projections of energy trends through to 2035 and insights into what they mean for energy security, environmental sustainability and economic development.
Key Issues include ;
- the best technologies and practices to improve energy efficiency
- the dependence of energy on water
- the implications of energy trends on climate change
- quantifies the cost of subsidies to fossil fuels and renewables
- presents measures of progress towards providing universal access to modern energy services